A4988 stepper motor driver - stepstick features adjustable current limiting, over-current and...Remake3D
3D printer motherboard SKR PRO v1.1 BIQU Bigtreetech is a circuit that controls the operation of 3DP or CNC machines. The latest version of the board is equipped with a 32-bit ARM class processor: Cortex-M3 with a frequency of 100MHz. It works based on highly modular software under an open source license - Smoothieware or Marlin 2.0.
- Microprocessor: 32-bit ARM Cortex-M4 CPU,
- Motor controller: supports TMC2208, TMC2209, also in UART and DRV8825, A4988 modes,
- Motor drive interface: X, Y, Z, E0, E1, E2,
- Supported file format: G-code,
- Display support: TFT 35, TFT 28, 2004LCD, 12864LCD,
- Machine construction support: XYZ, Delta, Kossel, Ultimaker, Corexy,
- Recommended software: Cura, Simplify3D, Pronterface, Repetier-host, Makerware.
- Supported functions: resume operation after power off, filament end sensor, automatic shutdown, automatic leveling and BL-Touch.
It supports various stepper drivers, such as:
- TMC2208 (UART)
- TMC2130 (SPI)