Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
Controller board Duet 2 Wifi v1.04c motherboard is an advanced 32-bit motherboard that can be used to control 3D printers and other CNC machines. It is equipped with a WiFi wireless communication module. Features (except Ethernet connectivity) are the same as Ethernet Duet 2 model.
- Powerful 32 Bit Processor
- Dedicated Wifi module with either :
- a compact built-in antenna
- a external antenna for extending Wifi range or allowing the Duet 2 Wifi to be mounted in a shielding enclosure with the antenna outside.
- Super quiet TMC2660 stepper drivers, up to 256 microstepping.
- High speed uSD card and support for a second external SD card if required.
- Dual extruders on the main board, up to 5 more extruders on the expansion board.
- High Power rating: Each stepper driver is capable of 2.8A motor current, currently limited in software to 2.4A. The bed heater channel is specifically designed for high current (18A).
- Connect via PC, tablet or smartphone on the same network to the on board web interface.
- Set up your printer and update the firmware through the web interface.
- All common 3D printer geometries are supported
- Expandable up to 7 extruders with Firmware support for mixing nozzles and remapping axes to use high power external drivers.
- Support for the PanelDue: a full colour graphic touch screen
- Support for DC42’s IR Z probe and the Duet3D Smart Effector for delta printers.
- Provided with Molex compatible plugs and crimps as well as ferrules for power and heater terminals.
The Duet 2 Wifi can have Thermistors connected directly, alternatively we have two different temperature sensing daughterboards available:
- PT100 Temperature expansion module
- Thermocouple temperature expansion module
Documentation and useful links:
- Full feature descriptions are available in this documentation
- Link to Firmware - RRF3 version
• We have the status of Duet3D Genuine Reseller