The Duet 3 Mainboard 6HC v1.02 is a next generation controller board that builds on Duet3D's experience in developing the most flexible and expandable 3d printer control solutions. It is the core of the Duet 3 family which provides control for a wide range of machines including 3D printers, CNCs, laser cutters and more. The overall aim with the Duet 3 series is to allow for maximum flexibility of machine design through highly capable main boards, expansion boards, smart tool boards and custom expansion modules. The flexibility of configuration and advanced features are enabled by our innovative RepRapFirmware 3 running on the Duet 3 Mainboard and DuetSoftwareFramework running on a single board computer.
- Powerful 32 Bit Processor (ARM Cortex M7 @300Mhz)
- Dedicated High speed bus to a single board computer (e.g. Raspberry Pi) for the user interface and plugins
- 6 Next Generation Trinamic 5160 stepper drivers running at up to 4A RMS, 5.6A peak with firmware control of the full feature set including up to 256 microstepping, StallGuard 2 and StealthChop2
- 2 CAN-FD buses that support the next generation of Duet3D expansion boards, smart tools and custom addons. initial target is support for up to 8 x 3 channel expansion boards (another 24 stepper channels).
- 10 PWM outputs of varying current capacities support a high current heated bed, 3 extruders and 6 fans.
- 9 IO ports for endstops, probes, filament monitors and other sensors.
- 4 Thermistor/PT1000 inputs and support for 4 PT100/thermocouple inputs via the optional daughterboards.
- Connect via PC, tablet or smartphone on the same network to the onboard web interface.
- Set up your printer and update the firmware through the web interface.
- All common 3D printer geometries are supported
- Support for a wide range of Z probes including DC42’s IR Z probe and the Duet3D Smart Effector for delta printers.
- Stepper drivers Up to 6.3A peak current
- High current outputs OUT0 up to 18A (see note above), OUT1/2/3 up to 6A each
- Input power voltage 11V to 48V for VIN, 0V to 48V for OUT0
- Inputs/Outputs Inputs are 30V-tolerant
- Input connector rated current 25A maximum, or fused limit (whichever is lower)
- Fuses 15A for V_Fused, 15A for OUT0.
- 12V current limit 800ma (total for out3-8 ports, when 12V selected)
- 5V and 3.3V current limit 800mA total on 5V and 3.3V, of which no more than 500mA from 3.3V.