Controller board Duet 2 Wifi v1.04c motherboard is an advanced 32-bit motherboard that can be...Duet3D
Duet 3 Mini 5+ Ethernet motherboard - Balances value and performance, focusing on small to medium-sized machines that don't need high motherboard output power. The Duet 3 Mini5 + is available in Wifi and Ethernet variants (the ethernet variant has the ability to use an SBC - a single board computer, i.e. Raspberry Pi for control in the same way as other Duet 3 motherboards).
The Duet 3 series is designed to provide maximum machine design flexibility with powerful motherboards, expansion cards, intelligent tool boards and custom expansion modules. Configuration flexibility and advanced features are provided by RepRapFirmware 3 running on a Duet 3 motherboard and DuetSoftwareFramework running on a single board computer.
- Dedicated high-speed bus to a single board computer (eg Raspberry Pi) for the user interface and plugs.
- 5 Trinamic 2209 stepper drivers operating up to 1.4A RMS, 2A with firmware control of the full feature set, including up to 256 microstepping, StallGuard 2 and StealthChop2
- The CAN-FD bus supports the next generation of Duet3D expansion cards, smart tools and custom add-ons.
- 7 PWM outputs with different current capacity support a high-voltage heated bed, 2 extruders and 4 fans.
- 7 IO ports for endstops, probes, filament monitors and other sensors.
- 3 thermistor / PT1000 inputs and support 2 PT100 inputs or thermocouples via optional expansion boards.
- Set up the printer and update the firmware via the web interface.
- All common 3D printer geometries are supported
- Support for a wide range of Z probes including the IR Z DC42 probes and the Duet3D Smart Effector for delta printers.
- Processor: 120 MHz ARM Cortex M4F, 1 Mb flash, 256 KB RAM, hardware floating point (single precision), DMA, 4Kb cache
- Network / Communication: Ethernet 10BaseT / 100BaseTX; USB port; Serial port.
- Built-in stepper drivers: 5 x TMC2209
- Stepper driver features: Peak current up to 2.0A (TBC), microstepping from any setting to x256, stall detection, stealthChop2
- Heater outputs: Bed heater (up to 18A TBC), 2 x extruder heater (up to 5A each)
- Thermistor / PT1000 inputs: 3, optimized for 100K thermistors and PT1000 sensors
- Fan outputs: 4 controllable fans, 2 of which support 4-wire PWM and tacho-wired fans, selectable from VIN to 12V in 2 banks
- Inputs Outputs: 5 built-in I / O connectors plus 2 input only connectors for limit switch, filament monitor, Z probe, servo connection or PanelDue. The inputs are resistant to 30 V. Further expansion with CAN-connected expansion cards.
- Power Monitoring: The VIN voltage monitoring maintains the state in the event of a power failure.
- SD card interface: Built-in high-speed (22.5 MB/s) SD card slot.