Socket Head Countersunk Screw M3x8 mm are used in the construction of machines, e.g. 3d printers...HobbyStore
CNC Arduino Nano Shield v4 is a 3-axis stepper motor controller designed to build a laser plotter or a three-axis CNC machine. It is one of the best-selling modules for operating CNC devices.
- Shield allows the installation of controllers with up to 2A capacity in a two-phase four-wire stepper motor
- Supply voltage 5-12V
- Fully compatible with GRBL
- System needs Arduino NANO
- Digital IO interface that can be easily combined with other modules such as ENDSTOP
- The I2C interface can be connected to an I2C LCD or other I2C module