Spectrum Filament PET-G 1.75mm Transparent Orange is a filament that is characterized by high resistance to damage, water resistance and chemical resistance, and in addition, prints made with its use acquire an eye-catching gloss.
PET-G is a combination of the best features of PLA and ABS, thanks to which we gain ease of printing, high flexibility as well as resistance to damage and scratches in our printed models. The material can be successfully used for the production of dishes, containers, bottles and various types of packaging.
- color: Transparent Orange
- diameter: 1.75mm
- dimensional tolerance: ± 0.05mm
- printing temperature: 230-255°C
- heated bed: needed
- hot pad temperature: 60-80°C
- net weight: 1000g
- total weight: 1400g
- spool dimensions: external diameter – 20cm, internal diameter. 5,2cm, width. 6,7cm