Toothed belt Gates PowerGrip® LL-2MR-06 - 6mm - per meter
Gates PowerGrip® LL-2MR-06 - 6mm GT2 toothed belt - original Gates belt for European and American market with fiberglass core. It is widely used in RepRap 3D printers and other CNC machines. The belt we offer has fiberglass reinforcement, which helps keeping its parameters for longer time, can work at extreme temperatures without losing its properties.
Long-distance synchronous belts are used to drive linear motion of high-precision mechanical components such as 3D printer axes, machine tools and office equipment
The most important features of the Gates PowerGrip® GT belt
- High positioning accuracy, thanks to which the belt is ideally suited for applications with repeated movements.
- Length stability due to the use of stretchable units with a high modulus of elasticity.
- Easy to fix with the help of mounting brackets.
- Maintenance-free: no re-tensioning required, no lubrication required.
- Operating temperature range: -30 ° C to + 100 ° C (PowerGrip)
- 2mm pitch
- belt width 6mm
- tooth height: 0.71 mm
- belt height: 1.52 mm
- we sell a multiple of 1m
This belt is Genuine Gates USA product - belts signed as a LL-2GT-06 RF are made by GatesUnitta - and is dedicated for a China market