Thermostat W1209 with probe -50°C / +100°C - white
Thermostat module with display does allow to drive a device with a maximum power of 2300W. Powered by a 12V power supply. Does regulate temperature in the range of -50 ° C-110 ° C with an integrated relay. Included waterproof probe NTC 10K with 30cm wire.
- Power supply: 12 V
- Temperature regulation: from -50 ° C to 110 ° C
- Resolution: 0.1 ° C in the range -9.9 ° C-90 ° C, 1 ° C in the remaining range
- Output load: up to 2300 W (20A / 12V DC, 10A / 230V AC)
- The set includes a waterproof NTC 10K measuring probe with a 30 cm cable
- Dimensions: 48.5 * 40mm
- P0 - choice of cooling or heating
- P1 - hysteresis setting from 0.5 ° C to 15 ° C
- P2 - upper temperature limit, range -45 ° C to 110 ° C
- P3 - lower temperature limit, range -50 ° C to 110 ° C
- P4 - thermometer calibration in the range of -7 * C to 7 * C (set when temperature drops are incorrect)
- P5 - delay time of switching the relay in the range of 0min to 10s
- P6 - alarm too high temperature can be set to 0 to 110 * C
The simultaneous activation of the + and - buttons at the moment of switching on the power supply causes resetting to the factory settings.