Stepper motor kit for VORON 2.4 3D printer - complete set of 7 (1+6) NEMA 17 stepper motors dedicated to VORON 2.4 3D printer. The set will also be an ideal solution for building your own 3D printers, CNC machines and other projects.
Extruder stepper motor
Thanks to its small size and weight, it is ideal as a direct extruder motor or for the construction of small delta machines where the lack of space is a big limitation. Despite its slim design, this motor has a holding torque of 18N / cm.
For proper operation it is necessary to change the motor's number of steps from 200 to 400.
• Firmware configuration manual - changing 200 to 400 steps in extruder stepper motor.
1 extruder motor - LDO-42STH25-1404MAC
- NEMA 17
- 0.9° step angle
- 400 steps per revolution
- Current per phase 1.4 A.
- The holding time 1.8 kg/cm.
- Body 25mm
- 17mm output shaft (5 mm diameter)
6 X,Y,Z axis motors - LDO-42STH48-2004AC
- NEMA 17
- 1.8 ° step angle
- 200 steps per revolution
- Current per phase 2 A.
- The holding time is 5.9 kg / cm.
- Body 48mm
- Output shaft 22 mm (5 mm diameter)