A4988 stepper motor driver - stepstick
A4988 stepper motor driver - stepstick features adjustable current limiting, over-current and over-temperature protection, and five different microstep resolutions (down to 1/16-step).
It operates from 8 V to 35 V and can deliver up to approximately 1 A per phase without a heat sink or forced air flow (it is rated for 2 A per coil with sufficient additional cooling).
- Stepper motor controller based on A4988.
- Maximum operating current of 2A
- Supply voltage in the range 8.2V to 35V
- Thermal protection
- 4-layer PCB
- Step configuration: full step, 1/2 step, 1/4 step, 1/8 step, 1/16 step
- Regulation of the current by the motor using a potentiometer.