TMC2208 stepstick - stepper motor driver
Stepstick TMC2208 - stepper motor driver is an advanced and quiet controller based Trinamic TMC2208 chipset.
In contrast to the TMC2100, they have a more advanced current control algorithm, which makes it impossible to feel the loss of steps, for example during quick breaks in motion.
Thanks to the built-in radiator, they evenly give away heat losses, which improves their reliability. The controllers require very good cooling, otherwise there is no correct printout.
- Operating voltage: 5V ÷ 36VDC,
- Motor current: 0.2A ÷ 1.0A RMS,
- Interface: STEP / DIR with 2, 4, 8, 16 micro-step set by pins (MS1, MS2),
- Module controller: TMC2208
- Smooth motion thanks to internal interpolation up to 256 microsteps,
- Ultra-quiet engine control thanks to stealthChop2 technology,
- Fast regulation of the control current, ensuring maximum efficiency of work and no step kick at dynamic movements,
- Compatibility with Pololu A4988 / DRV8825 controllers,
- Overcurrent protection, overvoltage,
- Short-circuit protection,
- Thermal protection,
You might also like