- Step / Dir signal control
- Microchips 1, 1/2, 1/4, 1/16
- Motor voltage: 5.5 ... 45 V (in practice up to 36 V maximum)
- Logic voltage: 3.3 ... 5V
- The stealthChop option - quiet operation with interpolation of 256 microsteps
- The spreadCycle option - dynamic motor control, with interpolation of 256 microsteps or without.
- CoolStep option - current control of energy savings
- StallGuard - sensorless detection of the motor load
- (configuration pins for stealthChop mode have been soldered up).
More information on the project's website:
You might also like
Arduino UNO shield overlay that allows you to build a control module for a CNC machine. Shield allows you to control four stepper motors with four sockets (eg A4988).
Controller board Duet 2 Wifi v1.04c is an advanced 32 bit electronics for the control of 3D printers and other CNC machines. It has the same features as the Duet 2 Ethernet. Our shop has a status of Duet3D Genuine Reseller.
Duet 2 Ethernet is an advanced 32 bit electronics board for the control of 3D printers and other CNC machines. It has the same features as the Duet 2 Wifi, other than providing ethernet connectivity rather than Wifi, a full feature description is available on our documentation. Our shop has a status of Duet3D Genuine Reseller.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Switching power supply 600W 24V 25A - Sunlite, the ideal power supply for building a large printer, CNC device or power LED lighting. The main feature of this power supply is the low noise level, this is our good proven supplier.
Filament FIBERLOGY Nylon PA12 1,75mm 0,75kg - black is a material which thanks to its temperature resistance, alcohol and chemicals is particularly useful for mechanical and technical applications. It is extremely durable, strong and unbreakable.