DRV8825 stepstick - stepper motor driver
DRV8825 stepstick - stepper motor controller allows you to control a motor with current consumption from 1.5 A to 2.2 A per coil, with a voltage supply up to 24 V.
DRV8825 stepsticks have a goldpin pinout and an attached heat sink.
- Stepper motor controller based on DRV8825 mabe by TI.
- Maximum operating current of 2.5A (when supplied to 24V)
- Supply voltage in the range 8.2V to 45V
- 3.5 and 5V interface
- Thermal protection
- 4-layer PCB, with 2 oz of copper to improve heat dissipation
- Step configuration: full step, 1/2 step, 1/4 step, 1/8 step, 1/16 and 1/32 step
- Regulation of the current by the motor using a potentiometer.
You might also like