LM393 Arduino sound sensor module detects if the sound has exceeded the threshold value. The sound is detected by the microphone and fed to the LM393 operational amplifier.
The sound level setpoint is adjusted using the built-in potentiometer. When the sound level exceeds the set point, the LED on the module is illuminated and the output is sent low.
- Operating voltage: 3.3-5V DC.
- IC integrated circuit: LM393
- Indication of the signal output.
- The output is digital.
- Single-channel signal output.
- With hole for fixing screw, convenient assembly.
- Low output level and light signal when there is sound.