XH-M604 Charge Control Module
This device is meant to hold a battery charge while not used. Please note that it is not a proper charger, only circuit that will disconnect your battery from the charger while set voltage is accomplished.
1. Normal display voltage state, press to a starting voltage button, to display the start charging voltage. Long press the start button, digital flashes, by start and stop button, set the start charging voltage value.
2. Normal Voltage normal display mode, press to a Stop voltage button, to display the Stop charging voltage. Long press the Stop button, digital flashes, by start and stop button, set the Stop charging voltage value.
3. Energized state while holding down the start/stop button, digital display 888, which is the factory setting.
Battery charger (voltage holding module) XH-M604
- Model: XH-M604
- Input Voltage:DC 6-60V (max 80V)
- Display Precision:0.1V
- Control Precision:0.1V
- Output Type: direct output
- Voltage Tolerance:+/-0.1V
- Application 6-60V storage battery