Inverter step-up 150W 12-35V Arduino
Inverter step-up 150W 12-35V, step-Up converter is used to increase the voltage everywhere where we need to power, for example, from a car laptop installation.
With the help of smooth regulation, we can set the output voltage in the range of 12-35V. The maximum output current is 10A - additional cooling is required for this load.
The converter is small and thanks to its high efficiency it can be used in many designed electronic circuits.
- Input voltage: 10-32V
- Output voltage: 12-35V (adjustable)
- Input current: max 16A (above 10A additional cooling required)
- Output current: max 10A (above 6A additional cooling required)
- Output power: 150W max (above 100W extra cooling required)
- High efficiency up to 94% (measured at 16V input, 19V output at 2.5A)
- Temperature range -45C to 85C
- Dimensions: 65 x 56 x 23 mm