Silicone sock for E3D Volcano hotend These socks will keep your nozzle clean and free of burnt on...HobbyStore
Step down 9A 300W stepping down converter
By means of a smooth regulation depending on the input voltage (5-40V), we can set the output voltage in the range 1.25-35V. The maximum output current is 9A - additional cooling is required for this load.
Small size and high efficiency allow using the module in many designed electronic circuits, including for powering 3D printers where 24V power supply is used.
- Based on the XL4016 layout
- Input voltage: 5-40V
- Output voltage: 1.2-35V (smooth regulation)
- Working temperature: after exceeding 65 deg.C, a fan should be installed.
- Maximum power: 300W
- Maximum current: 9A
- Smooth voltage regulation by means of a potentiometer
- Setting a constant current value using a potentiometer
- Screw connectors IN, OUT described on the board.