Transistor tester LCR-T4 - transistor and RLC meter - Mega-328.
An electronic component tester with a large, legible 128x64 display will successfully test diodes, resistors, transistors, coils, capacitors, etc.
Thanks to this meter you can check most of the elements used in electronics. Total necessity in a DIY workshop!
The soldered pads from the SPI bus processor make it possible to update the software.
- Power source: 9V battery (not included)
- Passive power consumption: 20 nA
- Allow to test/measure:
- Transistors NPN, PNP, MOSFET, N P, JFET
- Capacitors and more
- Range of measurements:
- Resistance: 0,1 Ω, maks. 50 MΩ
- Capacitor: form 25 pf upto 100000 uf (resolution 1 pF)
- Inductance: from 0,01 mH upto 20 H
- Bipolar transistor tester pnp/npn, beta measurement h21e
- Transistor tester MOSFET duct n/p
- Measurement of triacs / thyristors
- UV LEDs max 4,5 V
- ZIF-14 stand
- Microcontroller: Atmega 328
- Testin speed: about 2-10 s
- Automatic type detection of testing component
- Dimensions: 73 x 60 x 18 mm
- Weight: 44 g