Filament Fiberlogy FIBERSILK METTALIC - blue is primarily the ease of printing and attractive...Fiberlogy
Filament FIBERLOGY FiberSilk Metallic - turquoise is primarily the ease of printing and attractive appearance go hand in hand with high durability. Filaments from this series create prints in attractive metallic colors that allow you to highlight every detail of the finished 3D print. The FiberSilk Metallic series has a wide range of vivid colors in its range, among which everyone will find something for themselves.
The metallic texture of the printout blurs the boundaries between the applied layers, making the whole thing more coherent and uniform. The appearance of FiberSilk Metallic is not all, its durability is greater than that of traditional PLA. It can withstand heavy loads thanks to the high coefficient of layer adhesion, without cracking and then returning to its original shape. Additionally, the filament is easy and safe to use.
When working with FiberSilk Metallic, we recommend setting high airflow for printing and lowering the printing speed to get the best result.
Filament will be used in projects such as:
- Home decorations, jewelry, elements of costumes
- Various types of containers, boxes, organizers
- Toys and miniature figures
- Printing temperature: 210-230 ° C
- Bed temperature: 50-70 ° C (when using washers or other means to increase the adhesion, the heating of the bed is not required)
- Closed chamber: no
- Supply: 80-100%
- Print speed: 35-60 mm / s
- Retraction: yes, 2-3mm
- Raft: not required