3D printer motherboard SKR MINI v1.1 BIQU Bigtreetech
3D printer motherboard SKR MINI v1.1 BIQU Bigtreetech is a circuit that controls the operation of 3DP or CNC machines. The latest version of the board has been equipped with a 32-bit ARM class processor: Cortex-M3 with a frequency of 72MHz. It operates based on highly modular open source software - Smoothieware or Marlin 2.0.
The controller board has a dedicated power supply that supports 12-24V operation (when using 24V power supply, we can shorten the table heating time by about ¼, with the same power consumption).
- Microprocessor: ARM Cortex-M3 processor STM32F103RCT6 72MHz,
- Input voltage: DC12V-DC24V 5A-15A,
- Engine Controller: Supports TMC2130 SPI, TMC2208, also in UART and LV8729, ST820, DRV8825, A4988 etc.
- Motor drive interface: X, Y, Z, E0, 4 channel (each channel has an expandable interface up to 256 maximum),
- Temperature sensor interface: TH0, TB, 2 channels 100K NTC,
- Display support: 2004LCD, TFT35,
- Communication interface with a computer: square USB port,
- Supported file format: G-code,
- Machine construction support: XYZ, Delta, Kossel, Ultimaker, Corexy,
- Recommended software: Cura, Simplify3D, Pronterface, Repetier-host, Makerware.
Supported functions: resumption of work after power off, end of filament sensor, automatic shutdown and optional BL-Touch.
- Supported Printers
- most 3D printers
- Rated voltage
You might also like