CX80 Lithum lubricant and a multi-purpose grease designed for the lubrication of loaded slide,...CX80
CX80 Dry lubricant teflon is transparent grease, resistant to dirt, designed for dry lubrication of friction points requiring slipping, exposed to soiling of oils and fats. Extremely durable in extreme conditions.
- Temperature resistant from -180ºC to + 240ºC.
- Effectively displaces water.
- Resistant to water, alkalis and acids.
- Permanently adhesive under extreme conditions.
- prevents squeaking, slamming and jamming ensures long-term protection against wear, does not attract dirt and dust,
- can be used in precision mechanics,
- permanently resistant to water, acids and alkalis,
- resistant to temperatures from -180 ° C to + 260 ° C (temporarily),
- does not contain mineral oil,
- does not contain silicone,
- it effectively displaces water,
- resistant to water, alkalis, acids.
- an agent preventing the adhesion of plastics,
- dry lubrication
- in the case of medium load, it can be used for metals, plastics, rubber, etc.
- it can act as a anti-adhesive agent in paint booths,
- for sunroof guides,
- car rails,
- door and window hinges,
- sliding doors,
- window mechanisms,
- furniture hinges,
- folding doors,
- ball bearings,
- electrical switches
- guides and bearings in 3D printers.