Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
Linear bearing LM8UU made in China. It is ideal for building 3D printers and CNC devices where the budget of the device is in the first place.
These bearings, however, are a good budget alternative. Closed linear bearings have a wide range of applications in linear motion, in particular in the construction of popular 3D printers
- maximum travel speeds 5m / s
- operating temperature range -20 ° C to 80 ° C
- coefficient of friction 0.001-0.005
- H7 mounting hole tolerance
- Linear bearing LM8UU, for shaft fi 8 mm
- Dimensions: 8x15x24 (inside diameter x outer diameter x length)
The outer jacket is made of bearing steel. The basket is made of plastic. The bearings have a seal on both sides, which prevents dirt accumulation.