Controller board Duet 2 Wifi v1.04c motherboard is an advanced 32-bit motherboard that can be...Duet3D
The Integrated screen PanelDue Duet3D 4,3" is a full colour touch screen controller for the Duet and other 3D-printing electronics that support it. This integrated version is a custom-made high-quality 4,3 inch TFT LCD panel from a leading manufacturer, with the PanelDue controller by David Crocker integrated on the LCD's PCB.
The control board and firmware support 3 screen sizes: 4.3", 5" and 7", at two resolutions: 480×272 (4.3-inch displays) or 800×480 pixels (5- and 7-inch displays). Note that the lower resolution of the 4.3” display means that it cannot display as much information on the screen – for example a maximum of 4 extruders.
- 5V power from host 3D printer controller.
- 2-wire async serial interface with 3.3V signal level (5V tolerant input).
- Connections to the onboard micro SD card socket as well as the PanelDue serial and power connections are all available via a 10-way ribbon cable. A 300mm long ribbon cable (maximum recommended length) is supplied.
- 4-wire cable to connect the PanelDue to your controller board for the serial and power connections. This cable is also supplied (1m long).
• Our shop has a status of Duet3D Genuine Reseller.