Heating block for E3D V6 PT-100 - substitute - high-quality heating block for the most popular...FYSETC
Heatblock v6 Premium - Plated copper - this type of block is designed for the highest performance when operating at high temperatures. They were made of a high-temperature copper alloy with a softening point above 500 °C (aluminum blocks lose integrity above 350 °C) and significantly increases thermal conductivity. This type of heatblock is ideal for working with filaments such as PLA, ABS or PET-G.
Furthermore these blocks are nickel-plated so plastic does not stick to the block. It is ideal solution in everyday work, keeping the heads clean. This will be especially important at operating temperatures above 300 °C, where the silicone cover cannot be used.
- Dimensions: 23x16x11mm
- Material: High temperature nickel plated copper alloy
- Temperature range: up to 500 °C
- High thermal conductivity
- Very shiny
- Compatible with PT100 thermistor and 6x20 heater
- Plated anti-adhesive surface
- Set contains:
- Plated block
- Silicone sock
- Screws for thermistor and heater