CX80 BONDICX 96 Cyanoacrylate adhesive - instant adhesive for small surfaces, is a one-component, fast-curing, low-viscosity cyanoacrylate adhesive. It is mainly intended for bonding metals.
Applications: where penetration of the adhesive is required (steel, aluminum, zinc dichromate, nitrile rubber, neoprene, polycarbonates, phenolic and ABS materials).
Typical curing course - CX80 Bondicx 96
Under normal conditions, surface moisture will initiate the curing process. Although functional strength occurs relatively quickly, the curing process continues for at least 24 hours before the product is fully chemically resistant. If curing is taking too long due to large gaps, you can speed up the process by using an activator. However, this may reduce the final strength of the weld.
Curing speed depending on the material (temperature 22 ° C, humidity 50%)
- Steel (degreased) - 20 to 40 sec.
- Aluminum (degreased) - 30 to 60 sec.
- Zinc dichromate - 30 to 60 sec.
- Nitrile rubber - <10
- ABS - 10 to 30 sec.
- Neoprene - <10
- PVC - 30 to 70 sec.
- Polycarbonate - 20 to 70 sec.
- Phenolic materials - 10 to 30 sec.
Shear strength, depending on the material, after 24 hours (at 22 ° C)
- Shot blasted steel - 20 to 30 N / mm2
- Etched aluminum - 15 to 22 N / mm2
- Zinc dichromate - 4 to 12 N / mm2
- ABS - 6 to 20 N / mm2
- PVC - 6 to 20 N / mm2
- Polycarbonate - 5 to 20 N / mm2
- Phenolic materials - 5 to 15 N / mm2
- Neoprene rubber - 5 to 15 N / mm2
- Nitrile rubber - 5 to 15 N / mm2
- Blasted steel - 12 to 25 N / mm2
- Buna N rubber - 5 to 15 N / mm2
Viscosity (cPs) 100
Tensile strength (N / mm2) 20
Maximum gap (mm) 0.15
Temperature resistance -50 ° C + 80 ° C
Setting time (seconds) 5-20
Time to reach full strength 24 hours