Full Bear Upgrade - Prusa i3 MK3 printer frame
The kit allows you to use as many original parts as you want (you do not have to change the new RAMBo case, cables, line technology or firmware). It is compatible with MK2, MK2s, MK2.5 and MK3. The frame itself is easy to assemble - unlike in the original design of Grégoire Saunier there is no need to assembly parts such as angles - everything is screwed directly together with allen screws, which guarantees their proper placement and preservation of the appropriate frame geometry.
Full Bear Upgrade Kit for Prusa i3 MK3 - extrusions 2040 V-SLOT Aluminum Profielen For 3D printer Prusa I3 MK2 MK2S MK3.
- V-slots 1x331 mm + 331 mm + 290 mm, 2x359 mm + 370 mm
- T-nuts M5-31x
- M5 * 30-16x
- Spring M5-16x
- Low profile bolt M5x8mm-4x
- Low profile screw M5x10mm-17x
- Low profile screw M5x12mm-14x
- Self-tappping screw M5-4x
- Fixing bolt 4mm M5 - 8x
- Socket head screw M3x12mm (hexagon) - 10x
- Zip ties 2,5x100mm -20x
Frame model sold in our store modeled on the Grégoire Saunier project:
You might also like