Filament NOCTUO Ultra PLA 0,25kg blue is a filament combining the ease of PLA printing with the durability of ABS. It is a material recommended for very precise prints, which require decent mechanical strength while maintaining high dimensional tolerances.
Example photo of filament collor. Spool 0,25kg is smaller than in the picture.
With Ultra PLA you can get great prints in a very short time, thanks to even smaller shrinkage than unmodified PLA.
The main features of the NOCTUO ULTRA PLA filament:
- Very easy to print
- Ready to use in almost any 3D FDM printer
- High mechanical strength
- Increased impact strength
- Minimal shrinkage
- Low temperature resistance (comparable to PLA)
Technical data of the NOCTUO ULTRA PLA filament:
- Diameter: 1.75 mm
- Diameter tolerance: / - 0.02 mm
- Oval tolerance: 0.01 mm
- Net weight: 0.25 kg
- Printing temperature: 200 ° C ~ 220 ° C
- Table temperature: 50 - 70 ° C recommended