Controller board Duet 2 Wifi v1.04c motherboard is an advanced 32-bit motherboard that can be...Duet3D
The Duex5 is an expansion board for the Duet WiFi and Duet Ethernet. They are not compatible with the Duet 0.6 or 0.8.5.
Our shop has a status of Duet3D Genuine Reseller.
- 5 additional TMC2660 stepper motor drivers with stall notification.
- 5 additional extruder heater outputs.
- 5 servo outputs with 5V power and 5V signal levels, sharing control channels with the heaters, so you can use unused heater channels to drive servos.
- 5 additional endstop inputs with indicator LEDs and 3.3V/5V voltage selection. These are also usable as outputs.
- 6 additional controlled fan outputs, also usable for driving LEDs etc. The output voltage may be switched between 5V, 12V and VIN.
- 4 uncommitted general purpose I/O pins.
- 12V switching regulator, for generating a 12V supply for fans, LEDs etc. when the VIN power is higher than 12V.
- 5 additional thermistor inputs.
- Support for 2 more thermocouple or PT100 daughter boards, supporting up to 4 more sensors.
- Optional 5V external power input for powering servos, fans etc.
Further details of the available addons are given on the Wiki at https://duet3d.dozuki.com/Wiki/Duex2_and_Duex5_Features