The Duet 3 Mainboard 6HC v1.01a is a next generation controller board that builds on Duet3D's...Duet3D
The Duet 3 Expansion 1XD is an expansion board connected to CAN-FD to connect one external stepper driver and associated peripherals. The card is equipped with standard Duet 3 RJ11 connectors for serial connection of the CAN-FD bus and accepts power supply up to 48 V to enable sharing of power supplies with stepper drivers up to 48 V. The card comes with a set of connectors.
- CPU: ARM Cortex M0 (48 MHz frequency)
- 5V differential Step, Dir and Enable outputs for external stepper driver (can be used in differential or single-ended mode)
- Two medium-current outputs (2A max recommended) at VIN with PWM function and built-in flyback diodes
- One 5V output with PWM function (max. 3mA)
- Three digital inputs with 27K fixed pull-up resistors, surge protected.
- One thermistor input (less accuracy compared to other Duet 3 boards, so PT1000 sensors are not recommended).
- RJ11 CAN In and CAN Out connectors for connection to the Duet 3 CAN-FD bus
- VIN: 12V-48V