Passive buzzer 5V 12mm Specification: Power supply: 5 V Volume 85 dB Power consumption: max. 30...HobbyStore
Wemos D1 WROOM-1 ESP32 WIFI 0.96" OLED - board with built-in ESP-WROOM-32 module and 0.96 "OLED display. The module has goldpin connectors - 2.54 mm pitch. The ESP32 system is used for communication between the 2.4 GHz WiFi network and the Bluetooth BLE v4.2 standard. is a voltage of 3.3-5 V. The module has been equipped with 26 pins, including popular interfaces such as UART, SPI, I2C.
It is possible to graphically program this controller. It is an ideal micro-controller for hobby applications due to the integration of the most important modules: Bluetooth, WIFI, OLED display and its own power section.
- ESP-WROOM-32 system
- Supply voltage: from 3.3 V to 5 V
- Flash memory: 512 kb
- Clock clock: 25 MHz
- WiFi standard: 802.11 b / g / n
- Bluetooth standard: Bluetooth v4.2 / Bluetooth BLE
- Wi-Fi Security: WEP, WPA / WPA2, PSK / Enterprise, AES / SHA2 / Elliptical Curve Cryptography / RSA-4096
- Band: 2.412 GHz to 2.484 GHz
- MicroUSB connector
- 2 buttons: Enable and Boot
- Goldpin connectors, 2.54 mm pitch: to facilitate plugging into the breadboard
- Dimensions: 64 x 28 x 8 mm (without connectors)