Shield has, among others led out inputs and travel of steps for four controllers, input for END STOP limit sensors and I2C and UART bus outlets.
- Motor supply voltage (depending on the controller): from 12 V to 36 V
- Supply voltage connected via ARK screw connection
- Operating voltage of logic signals: 5 V
- Motor driver connectors compatible with A4988 and similar
- Derived signals: STEP and DIR for four controllers: X.STEP / Y.DIR, X.STEP / Y.DIR, Z.STEP / Z.DIR, A.STEP / A.DIR
- Derived UART and I2C interface connectors
- Inputs for limit switches of the END STOP type: Z + / Z-, Y + / Y-, X + / X-,
- Built-in capacitors 100 uF and 50 uF 8 mm
You might also like
DRV8825 stepstick - stepper motor controller allows you to control a motor with current consumption from 1.5 A to 2.2 A per coil, with a voltage supply up to 24 V.
A4988 Stepper Motor Driver features adjustable current limiting, over-current and over-temperature protection, and five different microstep resolutions (down to 1/16-step).
Stepstick TMC2130 - stepper motor driver is based on the Trinamic TMC2130 system, this stepstick is compatible with pins from A4988, DRV8825, LV8729.