Arduino NANO V3.0 16MHz – ATmega328P – CH340 clone
Arduino NANO V3 is a universal mini Arduino module with ATmega328P microcontroller and miniUSB connector. The possibility of its use in many microprocessor projects caused its great popularity.
The system is compatible with the Arduino project for use with the CNC SHIELD v4 as a control module for a 3-axis CNC machine
Arduino NANO V3 has a CH340 programmer for which you need an additional driver, which is below.
- Microcontroller: ATmega328P, equipped with 22 I / O ports:
- 14 digital outputs, of which 6 PWM up to 8 analogue inputs with a resolution of 0-1023, i.e. 10-bit;
- 32KB Flash memory, 2048 B SRAM memory, 1024 B EEPROM memory;
- Clock frequency (crystal) 16 MHz;
- Equipped with a serial port;
- Input voltage 5-12V DC (logic) 5V,
- Includes CH340 chip (USB converter) driver https://www.driverscape.com/download/usb-serial-ch341
You might also like